Monday, October 8, 2018

Christmas Series 2018 | Day #4 Little North Pole

Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! We celebrated with turkey yesterday and now I am sharing some Christmas makes with you. A little strange I guess!

If you remember, I posted a video sharing how I like to do batch work with my stamps and dies, especially when they are such teeny tiny images.  You can see that blog post and the video HERE if you missed it. The coloration of the images I am using today is in that video.

For today, I am going to share how I created these 3 cards. Very similar but with different little character stamps from the Little Agenda Santa and Reindeer sets.  Each scene is a wee bit different! I like to think they depict the busy preparation days over at the North Pole before Santa’s big night on Christmas Eve.


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to subscribe so as not to miss my next videos and post for my Christmas series! A new one is coming up in a few days!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails