Friday, September 21, 2018

Pastel Themed Bunny Card | Whimsy Stamps

Happy Friday! As promised, I am back with another card using the very sweet Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp SetThis time around, I have created a one layer CAS card with just a touch of ink blending and very soft copic markers.  To see the other card I created, just scroll down to the post below!

I cut a circle out of some cardstock and used that as a stencil to sponge in my sky.  I used a cloud stencil and some distress inks.  The bunnies had been stamped in before and then masked.  After the sky was done, I removed the masks and colored images with matching copic markers (also listed below).  The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped using Versafine Black onyx ink.



Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp Set

Bunny Balloons Clear Stamps

Distress Inks

Ink Blending Tool


Distress Inks:

Spun Sugar

Shaded Lilac

Antique Linen


Copic Markers:

Bunnies: E50, E51, E53, 0

Balloons: BV0000, BV000, BV00, E0000, E000, E00, R0000, R000, R00


Thanks for swinging by! Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails