Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Bunny Ballon Window Card | Whimsy Stamps

Happy Wednesday! Hope that you are having a great day! I am taking a break from Halloween and Christmas themed cards for just a day or two and am going to share a couple of bunny themed cards instead.  I will share one today and the other on Friday.  I used the same stamp set for both cards but switched up a few things to make them different.

The images I used are from the Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp Set which was released a few months ago.  I thought I would pair it up with the Peekaboo Die 1 so that the whole scene that behind would be partially hidden and would be a sweet surprise for when the recipient opened it up!  Inside they willl find a cloud filled background where a trio of bunnies are floating!

To create a little bit of interest, I stamped some Pool ink onto the front of the card using the Star Galaxy StencilI thought it tied in well with the sky theme!

The sky inside was created using distress inks (listed below) and a cloud stencil. I stamped the bunnies first and then masked them off to create the clouds.  The bunnies were colored with copic markers (also listed below).

The sentiments are from the same set and were stamped with Versafine Black onyx ink using the Misti stamp positioner to make sure I got the sentiments exactly where I wanted them!


Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp Set

Bunny Balloons Clear Stamps

Peekaboo Die 1

*NEW Peekaboo Window 1 Die

Star Galaxy Stencil

Star Galaxy Stencil

Distress Inks

Ink Blending Tool


Distress Inks:

Tumbled Glass

Blueprint Sketch


Copic Markers:

Bunnies: W00, W1, W3, 0

Balloons: BV00, B63, B66, BG10, BG11, BG23, B12, B14, B16

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by and stop back on Friday when I will have a new card featuring the same set!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails