Friday, August 17, 2018

Purre Love | Whimsy Stamps August Release

Happy Friday! The weekend is upon us and for once, we don’t have any big plans. I think we might just take it easy for this last weekend before the whole school schedule thing happens! Unhappily, I seem to have a cold :( At first I thought it was just allergies but no, it seems to be a yucky cold.

I am happy, however to share this sweet card with you. It features the newly released Pure Love Clear Stamp SetIt is such a sweet and versatile set. I thought that this image would look sweet nestled into some clouds and gazing at a starry sky. To create this scene, I first colored and fussy cut out the image. BTW I used my new Polychromos for the coloration and I just love them! I created the clouds using the Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set. I created the sky by using Delicata Ink – Silvery Shimmer and the Star Dangle StencilI just used a small sponge dauber to apply the ink.  Last, I used my Misti tool to stamp on the sentiment and the tiny stars.

Pure Love Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Purre Love Clear Stamps

Star Dangle Stencil

Star Dangle Stencil

Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set


Delicata Ink – Silvery Shimmer

Delicata Small Ink Pad - Silvery Shimmer

That is it for me! Have a great weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails