Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Series 2017 | Day # 7 Peaceful Woodland

Happy Wednesday! The big day is almost here and I have been scrambling to get the house in order, food ready and presents wrapped. Throw in choir practices, helping with the Christmas Food drive and driving kids to and fro! I really wanted to get this video and December Daily page ready to share with you. It has been a little tough not having time in the craft room. I finally got this one ready to go. I have to say, if it wasn’t for Whimsy’s digital papers, images and sentiments…… I woudn’t have been able to get hand-crafted projects done for my loved ones.

I think this one speaks to where my mindset wants to be!


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 Fawn – Digital Stamp

Fawn - Digital Stamp

Winter Pines 2 - Digital Paper

Winter Pines 2 - Digital Papers


Tracy's Sentiment Mix 3 - Digital Sentiments

Tracy's Sentiment Mix 3 - Digital Sentiments

Copic Markes Now Available at Whimsy Stamps:

Copic Sketch - C1 Cool GrayCopic Sketch - E00 Cotton Pearl Copic Sketch - E31 Brick Beige   Copic Sketch - E33 Sand Copic Sketch - E35 Chamois

Copic Sketch - R14 Light Rouge Copic Sketch - YG67 Moss  

Colorless Blender


Other Supplies:



Copic Markers Used :


Fawn : E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, 0

Eyes: Y605, YG67

Nose: E49, E44

Hooves: E49, E47, E44

Bow: R14, R278, R29, YG99

Ears: E00, R30

Ground: C1, BG10, 0


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails