Monday, September 25, 2017

Jawsome Surprise | Lawn Fawn Stamps

Happy Monday! Hope that your week has gotten off to a great start. We are experiencing a heat wave here in Montreal. The days feel like the middle of the Summer rather than the beginning of Fall! Crazy times.

I have a fun little mini folded card to share with you that I made for my sweet nephew. In the video (which you will find below) I will explain why I made it this way and why I included the stamps that I did!

For now, here are each individual panel:

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:


Copic Markers Used :

Shark : N3, N1, 0, B52, B00

Narwhal : B52, B00, N1

Rock: N1, N3, N5, N7

Fish: YR30, YR21, YR04

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails