Monday, July 24, 2017

Lily of the Valley Birthday Card + Video

Happy Monday morning! It is, in fact, one of the first days that I have had the opportunity to get back to my studio and edit videos and start on some blog posts. This Summer has been BUSY so far!

Way back when I started stamping and cardmaking, I had a few stamps from Stamping Bella that I loved. It has been such a long time since I purchased any more but these new images from the Tiny Townsies line are just too sweet to pass up, especially the ones that feature figures that are dressed as flowers. For this birthday card, I have used the Lily of the Valley one.


As you will see in the video, the card was very easy to make. The frame was die cut using a Mama Elephant die and by using some cardstock that had a weave textured pattern, I was able to add interest without going too fussy. The felt flowers are the added embellshments that I decided to add. They look hard to make, but in reality, once you know how to do it, they are super easy and a little addictive. See the video below to see how!



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies: 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails