Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Create Your Own Paper Flowers | Whimsy Stamps

Happy day! I hope that you are having a great day and week! It is finally Summer Break for all the boys. It has been a busy year for us all and I am so happy to finally have the summer months in which to relax, spend more time with the kids and just live in the moment. Plus, we have finally found a  way to keep the critters out of our garden so we are actually enjoying the fruits (vegetables) of our labour instead of just feeding the wild-life. Let me know if you want more details!!!

I was finally able to play with the new Peony Flower dies released by Whimsy last month! They are lovely and there are many ways to use them to create beautiful flowers for your cards, scrapbooks and art journals. Here is what I did!

I used cardstock and paper that had a very subtle sheen and then layered up the flower shapes. Some were embossed and that gives a lot of depth and texture to the flowers. You can see exactly how I did it in the video that you will find after the photos!

Love, love how these turned out. I think the paper really shows off just how lovely these leaf and flower shapes are!


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format







Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails