Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Under the Sea | Whimsy Stamps May Digital Release

Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going well! We are already in the month of May and I have no idea where the time is going. This household is gearing up for final exams, graduations and Confirmations. It is a whirl-wind of activity over here and I am trying to keep up!

Whimsy’s new May Digital release went live last week but I wasn’t able to play with any of the cuties until last weekend. I could not resist these two cute ocean critters and by using the new Under the Sea digital papers to create a one layerd scene, these cards were made super quick. I added the sentiment digitally as well so all I had to do was to break out my Copic makers and color!

If you want to know more about how I merge these images all together, you can check out my VIDEO HERE or THIS POST.

Digital Stamp: Winnifred Whale
Digital Paper: Deep Sea Papers
Digital Sentiment: Fish Sentiments

Copic Markers Used:
0, B60,B000, B00, B21, B23

Digital Stamp: Goldfish Gunther
Digital Paper: Deep Sea Papers
Digital Sentiment: Fish Sentiments

Copic Markers Used:
YR01, YR02, YR04, YR68, R08, BG11, 0

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you love these new digis as much as I do. There are more to see on the Whimsy website HERE. Check it out! I have two new videos almost ready to go so they will be posted SOON!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails