Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas Series #6 | MFT Santa Mini Cards

Happy Monday! It it the start of a brand new week and I have a brand new video to share with you. This is #6 in my Christmas Series for this year!

I have adored this stamp set from MFT for a while now. It is call Jingle all the Way and it is not a new set; just one that had been hard to get a hold of!  I have added the link below to where I purchased it!

I wanted to try my hand at some no-line coloring and thought a few mini cards would be a perfect opportunity. I adore how they turned out and in my video I will share what I learned about this technique so that you can give it a try as well. Another thing I did was to stamp the inside with the same image but just in a light ink and left uncolored. I then added a matching sentiment from the same set. These mini cards are fun to make and you can whip up a bunch in a minimal amount of time.

DSC_1274 copy

DSC_1275 copy

 

DSC_1277 copy

 

DSC_1278 copy

 

DSC_1279 copy

DSC_1280 copy

DSC_1281 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Angela said...

😍 Wow Jeanette your cards looks so amazing.💕💕 Thanks a lot for this wonderful video.💕
Hugs and greetings
Angela

tkg in nc said...

Jeanette - These are stunning and the reason I purchased this stamp and die set. I now want to begin building a collection of Copics. Up until now I've been using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, but I still don't get the greatest results. If I can attain half as great a look on my Santas as you have, I'll be in heaven. Thank you so much! I just signed up to your blog. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for the instructions on You tube; I'll have to go back to find the colors you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails