Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Christmas Series | Day #3 Winter Wonder Slider Card

Happy Wednesday! I am finally back with another video in my Christmas 2016 Series! Life has been knocking us for a loop these days. I am really hoping for some “calm” and sameness before the holiday season hits! I think we are due! In times when there are a lot of stressful things going on, I try to find a little time to do some crafting. It soothes my soul and centers me. I was so excited to sit down with all these Whimsy Products to create this slide card!

DSC_1206 copy

I think that this image is absolute perfection. As soon as I saw it in the new release, I knew that it would work really well in a slider type card. Just a little cutie walking along with her teddy in tow :)

Below you can see all the different stages of “slidiness”! I just love how it turned out. I am going to leave all the rest of the explanation to my video which you will find below all the photos!

DSC_1207 copyDSC_1209 copyDSC_1210 copyDSC_1211 copyDSC_1212 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

 

Copic Markers Used :

Skin : E000, E00, E11, R20, R30

Hair : E40, E42, E43, E44

Coat/Hat : R32, R35, R37, R59, G99

Trim/Candle: C00, C1, C3

Dress: R30, R32, R35

Bear: E30, E31, E33

Shoes: E42, E43, E44

Leaves: YG11, YG17, G09

Flame: Y15

Thanks for stopping by! To see the other videos in this series, just click HERE.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

she is stunning I just love you made so many cards they are all so perfect x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails