Friday, September 16, 2016

Thanksgving Mini Card

Happy Friday!  I hope that your day is going well! Thanks for stopping by. I have been having a little trouble getting regular posts up these days. There has been so much going on and it really does affect one’s mojo or creative spirit. When I do feel a burst of inspiration….well isn’t it just when I am needed elsewhere. On the flip side……if I do have a wee pocket of time I am at a loss as to where to start. Fortunately, I had a burst of inspiration when I took a look at this clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps and I  Love it!

So I am pleased that my mojo did kick in and that I  have a mini-Thanksgiving card plus a video to share with you today!

DSC_1139

The more I play with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, the more confident I am feeling and I am liking the results more and more. I love how vibrant the colors are and they are a fun change from my usual Copic Markers.

DSC_1140

Using the cross-stitch dies was an easy way to create a little interest to the mini card without being too fussy. As I mention in my video, next time I will use a dark foam to great depth instead of the white foam tape. That way it will be easier to hide :)

DSC_1142

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails