Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween Series | Day #3

Happy Friday! Hope you had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I cannot believe the rate at which time is passing these days. The year is whizzing by!

Today I have the third day in my Halloween Series for 2016. Today’s video feature some cute stamps from Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn as well as some fun dies and a cool background stamp that I NEED to use more.

DSC_1187 copy

This Storybook die from Pretty Pink Posh is the perfect way to combine different images onto one card. I love the versatility of it. I embossed a pattern onto the cardstock. It is very subtle but the tone on tone pattern does elevate the card and make it just a little more interesting.

DSC_1188 copy

I am LOVING the digital papers from Whimsy Stamps. You can customize the size and the possibilities are endless.

DSC_1190 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

Here are the other videos to date in the series!

Halloween Series 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails