Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thank You Card | Whimsy Stamps July Release + Video

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. Thanks for stopping by for a little paper-crafting fun! I have been loving all the new products from Whimsy’s July release. I created this Thank You card using some of the brand new items!

When I first started paper-crafting, some of the very first stamp purchases I made were for some Elisabeth Bell images. I just really loved and continue to love her style. Over the years, I seem to always work on Design Teams for companies that have Elisabeth as one of their artist and so have continued to be able to work with her images! This one, Birthday Belle is just such a joy to color. I love, love the many pleats and folds on her dress. They are so much fun to color. In my video, I take you through my coloration process so that you can achieve the same look!

The new Card Builder die set Many Thanks is an awesome set to have. You can create a wonderful card with just this set. I love the detailing around the edge of the rectangle die. By adhering it to some contrasting cardstock, you have a lovely matted card-front.

I especially love how the stitched banner works with the Thank You word die and the dotted die. I created this intricate looking banner in just a few simple steps. I raised it up off the top of the card with some foam tape just to give it a little dimension and interest. The tiny die cut heart was also adhered with foam tape and then just to fill in the empty spaces, I added some clear sequins.

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format on YouTube

Supplies:

 

Copic Markers:
Markers listed in order of use in video :)

DSCN1450

Have a great day! Catch you next time.

Hugs Jeanette xx0

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Beautiful little girl. Your coloring is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails