Friday, July 15, 2016

Framed Card | New Whimsy Release + Video

Happy Friday! Have you been loving Whimsy’s new July release? There are so many new products and they are all so sweet!

Today I am featuring the new “Ellie & Mouse Friend” rubber stamp from the new release.  I think if you are a regular visitor to this blog, you know how much I adore elephants!

Ellie & Friend Jeanette_edited-1

I made a framed card that showcases the sweet image and also let me add an ombre word die-cut. You will see in the video just how I did this! It is not complicated at all and in fact is quite easy.

Ellie&Friend side Jeanette_edited-1

I think that by keeping my card base and frame white, I was able to really highlight the image. I picked up the background sky color and used that same color for the sentiment, ribbon and sequins.

DSC_1065 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view this video in HD

Supplies:

Ellie & Mouse Friend Rubber Stamp will be available as of July 13th, 2016

Thanks for swinging by today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my new card and the how-to video! Have a great weekend and I will be back in a few days with another video showcasing some ocean friends.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails