Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Whimsy Stamps–Thanks for Lifting Me Up + Video

Happy Wednesday! Are you like me and trying really hard to catch up with how quickly the weeks are flying by? I can’t believe that Easter is almost here! I have so much to do!

I did however, find some time to play with some of the awesome stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps! I created this sweet card and made a start to finish video for you at the same time.

DSC_0789

I tried out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I bought them last December and really haven’t had the chance to really work with them. I think I am getting the hand of them and felt ready to share my coloring technique with them.

DSC_0790

When you watch the video, you will see that I had a little inky mishap with the Archival ink and my mask. The ink transferred over when I was creating the background rays. EEK! I was able to salvage it and you can barely tell now. Just wanted to keep it real so you know that you don’t have to pitch your project and start over…. a little creative masking and you are good to go!

DSC_0792

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE if you prefer to see video in HD on my YouTube channel

 

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails