Thursday, March 24, 2016

March Craft Haul #2

Happy Thursday! Well, after I filmed my humongous craft haul video a week or so ago, I said that it would be a while before my next one. I guess I shouldn’t have said that because I’ll have to eat those words now. I blame it totally on the Simon Says Stamp Plush dies that they recently released. Specifically the Bunny one, because I jumped on it the minute I saw it. I plan on making cute little plush bunnies for the kids for Easter. While my cart was opened up, a few other items made their way in. Then, the amazing MISTI tool that I had pre-ordered came in and a few other items made their way into my shopping basket. I don’t know how that keeps happening! I made a haul video for you! I have provided links to all the products below. Some items were bought locally at Scrapbook Centrale but I know that most of you don’t live nearby :)

Video
Click HERE to view video in HD on my YouTube channel



Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement over this latest haul!

Happy Easter! Gotta go an work on some plush bunnies!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails