Monday, January 4, 2016

Whimsy Valentine Card + Video

Happy Monday and Happy New Year! It is hard to believe that we are starting 2016! I hope that this year brings you all much happiness as well as good health!

I love making Christmas cards and projects BUT there is something refreshing about doing something else as well! I just KNEW that the new scripted word die “LOVE” from Whimsy needed to go onto a Valentine card and the Scandi Christmas set had the perfect stamp to go along with it! I LOVE when sets can be used for more that one particular season or theme.

DSC_0617_thumb[1]

I cannot say enough about how much I love this scripted word. It is perfection! You can use it like I did as a cut away from your card or you can die-cut a few and stack them together to get a chipboard effect. There are a lot of ways you can use them.

DSC_0618_thumb[1]

This card design is simple and would be perfect for some mass production. Switch the ink color, the border stamp used or the scripted word and get a totally different card. I think this will be on my agenda later this month :)

DSC_0620_thumb[1]

Video Tutorial:
Please click –> HERE to view this video on my YouTube channel


Whimsy Supplies:
Scripted Love Word Die (available mid-January 2016)
Scandi Christmas Clear Stamp Set

Scandi Christmas

Other Supplies:
Big Shot
Stampin’ Up Real Red Ink Pad
Ranger Multi Media Matt Glue
Scotch Adhesive Gun
QuickStik
Ranger Craft Knife Tool
Clear Adhesive Gems (mine were from WoJ but are out of stock)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the card as well as the video. I will have another post up this week but probably not more than that. I am still enjoying the time off with the family.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails