Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Challenge

Happy Tuesday! I hope all my fellow Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving :) We hosted so we have some lovely turkey left-overs and the soup is being made as we speak!

Today I have my make for the newest Tiddly Inks challenge:

Fall Colours!!
so... anything you fancy using this delicious colour palette.

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


I have used one of the images from the newest addition to the store: Mini and Many Friends

DSC_0038

I printed up all the images in the collection on one piece of Neehah cardstock because I just was thinking: Tags. i thought they would look great on some kraft tags. I used some fall colors and then used a very old Creative Memories punch to cut out all these little leaves. A few bits of ribbons and some gold sequins and my tag was complete:

Here is the new Mini and Many Friends collection:

Image 1

To enter the Fall challenge and to see the gorgeous autumnal makes of the rest of the DT, just click the logo below:

That is it for me today. I will be back tomorrow with another Halloween make.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jeanette, Your gorgeous tag is really inspirational. I love that super cute image and your colouring and the tag design are beautiful.
Sue...xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails