Monday, September 14, 2015

Whimsy Halloween Treat Boxes + Video

Happy Monday! I have a new Whimsy video to share with you today and this time around it features some fun Halloween Treat boxes for you to make. Whimsy has an awesome line of Halloween themed stamps and dies and today I am featuring just a couple of them! I filmed a video sharing the coloration of that sweet little cat as well as the cute hats and I share how to create these treat boxes.

Halloween-Treat-#1 

I wanted to make these boxes on the small size so that they would fit those tiny little chocolate treats that are available around Halloween time. I also wanted a quick little way to decorate them and while the cat takes a little bit of time to color, the hats were done very quickly :)

Halloween-Treat-#3

This little kitty was colored with Copic markers and pencils and OMS. This was a quick way to color the image and give it the look of fur and texture.

Halloween-Treat-#2

This Witch Hat sentiments set is the BEST! I love, love the fun sentiments that are written in the hats. They are too funny! I recently treated myself to the small set of Zig Markers and I used them for the first time to color these hats. Quick and easy and call me addicted! I love the vibrancy of the colors!

Here is the video I made. If you prefer to see it in HD, then you can watch it on my YouTube Channel HERE:

Whimsy Supplies:
Cat Witch Rubber Stamp
Witch Hat Sentiments Stamp
Witch Hat Die

Cat WitchWitch Hat SentimentsWitch Hat Die

Other Supplies:
Zig Water Color Pens (#22, 40, 41, 50, 52, 80, 81)
Copic Markers (C00, C1, R20, V12, YR02)
Prismacolor Pencil PC935- Black
KOH-I-NOOR Pencils (#7,8,9)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Neehah Solar Crest White Cardstock
Canson Watercolor Paper – 140 lb
OMS (Gamsol)

Thanks for swinging by today. I hope you enjoyed this Halloween themed post! Time to get ready for that Spooky time of the year :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails