Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Upcoming Classes

Happy Wednesday everyone! I thought I would let you know about my upcoming class that I am teaching :) I get asked why I don’t post about my classes but ummmmm I guess I don’t think any of you live anywhere near me! 

The class will be at Scrapbook Centrale which is in Montreal. If you are able to come, I would love to meet you and share a couple of hours creating cards with you :)

Here are the details:

Cartes de Noël avec Lawn Fawn + Copic
Lawn Fawn + Copic Christmas Cards



vendredi, 25 septembre / Friday, September 25th

10:30 am - 12:30 pm

donné par / taught by: Jeanette
coût / cost: 30$


La fabrication de cartes de Noël/hiver se poursuit avec Jeanette. Elles seront fabriqués avec les nouveaux tampons et matrices à découpe de Lawn Fawn. Jeanette vous montrera, étape par étape, comment réaliser la mise-en-couleurs et les nuances avec les marqueurs Copic. Elle partagera également avec vous ses trucs pour une coupe parfaite avec les matrices à découpe.

In this class, we will make two Winter/Christmas cards using new Lawn Fawn products. We will use metal dies and stamps, and inks to create cute winter scenes. We will be coloring in images and learn step by step how to achieve beautiful shading with Copic markers. I will share tricks on how to cut perfectly with your metal dies.
 

 

Call to reserve your spot!

Scrapbook Centrale

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails