Sunday, August 16, 2015

Heavenly Angel

Happy Sunday everyone. It is my turn to share something  sweet with you for Sugar Nellie.

For my card I chose the adorable  Heavenly Angel image. So soft and sweet and innocent. I colored it up with copics and then added stickles for some sparkle.

DSC_9790

I did a little bit of light sponging around the edges of my die cut circle with some Tumbled Glass distress inks and I lightly added a yellow prismacolor pencil around the angel to give her a heavenly glow :)

DSC_9793

 

You can find this sweet image and many more over at Funky Kits. Just click on the link below and you will be taken over to the store.

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

From heaven
gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

dazie said...

Hi,
I just love your card, and I went to Funky Kits to check out
the stamp and was told No such product.
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails