Thursday, July 30, 2015

MFT ~ Penguins in Paradise + Video

Happy Thursday! Today I have a fun, colorful card AND video to share with you! I am totally in love with this set from My Favorite Things. It is super cute and happens to feature a favorite little critter! We all love penguins in our house :)

DSC_9529

I used masks and some inks from Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp to create the fun background. I am definitely addicted to creating background like this. It is way too much fun! The “happy” sentiment was made using a die from MFT and cutting it out 3x and then gluing the layers one on top of another. It adds al little more interest to an otherwise single layer card.

DSC_9530

DSC_9531

Video:

Want to see how I created the background? I recorded a video as I was making the card. You can see it below or if you prefer to see it in HD click –>HERE.

 

Supplies:

My Favorite Things:
Penguins in Paradise Stamp set
Penguins in Paradise Die set
Happy die

Inks:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts: Soft Yellow, Soft Pool, Soft Sand, Soft Brown
Simon Says Stamp: Sunkist, Scuba, Blue Jay

Eclipse Masking Tape
White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen
Zig Glue Pen
Neenah Solar Crest White Cardstock

Thanks for swinging by. I hope you enjoyed my newest MFT creation!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails