Friday, May 22, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Fab Friday

Happy Friday! Have you got a busy week-end lined up? I know we do! I want to share my latest Tiddly Inks make with you. This card features the newly released digital image: Wryn - Scooting By

DSC_9082

Isn’t this an adorable image? It comes as a set of three. This image, one with the dog switched out for a cat and one with no critters at all! Take your pick.

I colored with my Copics, masked and then used my Copic Airbrush to create the background. I then added some white dots with a Sharpie poster paint pen. The card base was a pre-cut from Pebbles. Love the clean and simple look.

DSC_9086_edited-1

Thanks for stopping by. Like Wryn here, I’ve got to scoot!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet! The bright colours look lovely.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so super cute, love the pink polka dot!

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Beautiful colours and love how you coloured the image! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails