Monday, April 20, 2015

Stamp and Create

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for being MIA all week, I was working on a special quilty project during the week. I was bound and determined to get it done and I would have……if my sweet Pacesetter hadn’t broken. Boo :( Anyhow, I think I will devote a post to all the happenings that this instigated….hopefully sometime this week or next. In the meantime, I do have a brand new card to share with you using a fun new stamp!

DSC_8948 copy

This is Foxy Knitter from High Hopes Stamps' new Spring is in the Air collection. I really love this new collection and I did buy quite a few of them! I decided to make a peek-a-boo card and did this using a pre-cut card and just using some circle dies from ME to cut the window and the frame. I filmed a video and that will be up later this week. The “hello” is die cut using a Stampin’ up die. Love, love how it looks.

DSC_8949 copy

DSC_8951 copy

Here is the inside. Simple and with enough room for your salutations :)

I am going to enter this in High Hopes Challenge for April: Anything goes.

Here is the latest news from Stamp and Create!

We have tons of stamps on sale!!

******

Did you know that Lacey makes gorgeous t-shirts now? She is super talented!

New Scrapbook themed T-Shirt:
"I Have a PHD is Scrapbooking
(Pages Half Done)"

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh my gosh Jeanette - this is adorable! Love the "window" on the front. Thank you for joining our Anything High Hopes Challenge!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh what a fab card Jeanette ... your colouring is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

Nat said...

such a sweet fox, love these colours and your beautiful design! Thank you for joining us at High Hopes Anything Goes Challenge this month.

Jane Z said...

Beautifully done! Love your card! Thanks for playing along in this month's High Hopes Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon!

Carolina F. said...

Love your card very pretty. Thank you for joining our April Challenge at High Hopes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails