Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Stamp and Create January Challenge

Happy 2015! Hello January and Hello New Year! I took a little blogging break to really enjoy and embrace the holiday season with my family. It was lovely and now I am ready for for crafty challenges in 2015!

To kick off the New Year I have my card for the January Challenge for Stamp and Create: Winter Wonderland

DSC_8637 copy

I used Ski Star Tilda from Magnolia's Waiting for Christmas collection to create this card. A wee bit of ribbon from a Christmas cracker made its way onto the card for embellishment :)

To enter the challenge, please click on the logo below:

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

Thanks for stopping by and if you live anywhere near me, keep warm!

Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails