Sunday, October 5, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge #187

Happy Sunday my lovelies! It has been a long week for me. We all have been taking turns with a cough and cold……and Mama is tired. It looks like we are all on the mend and next week will be productive and healthy :)

The latest Whiff of Joy Challenge has the theme of “Winter is Coming” Am I the only one who immediately thought of the Stark motto from Games of Thrones? One of my absolute favorite set of books is from the  A Song of Ice and Fire series and the HBO series is pretty amazing too….but I digress!

Here is my creation for the theme:

DSC_7971 copy

I created a small tag with a sweet ice-skating theme. I adore this sweet stamp of Henry Skating. The tag needed a little extra embellishment and this vellum cut snowflake was the perfect addition! Here is a close-up taken at a different angle:

DSC_7972 copy

Supplies: (Ice Skating Henry is currently 50% off and once it is gone, it is gone people)

The landscape trees are from the Lawn Fawn Snowy day stamp set.

Feel like joining in with the challenge? To enter, please go to this blog posting. You will also see the gorgeous creations of the team. I am itching to pull out my winter Whiff of Joy stamps now!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous evening!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your tiny tag is so adorable.
Sweet image and I love that the snowflake isn't totally adhered down.

mgoll88 said...

looks very amazing, love your tag creation and the way you colored it is fantastic!

LG
michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails