Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stamp & Create

Hello my lovelies. Time is still at a premium but I have squeezed in a spare moment to share my latest Stamp & Create with Magnolia Creation with you.

DSC_7043 copy

The new challenge can be found here and the theme is Take Two. I have used the sweet Splash Tilda and some older Magnolia cloud stamps for this small oval card.

The new Animal of the Year Collection is now in stock.
DooHickeys are available for preorder.

There is a New Giveaway on the Stamp and Create Facebook page...

Take Care my friends and hopefully things will slow down soon so I can get blog more often :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun...just so gorgeous..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mgoll88 said...

cool creation

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails