Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cherished Friend

Happy Thursday my lovelies! I sincerely hope that wherever you are, it is warmer than it is over here. I was fooled by the bright sun into thinking is was warmer than it actually was and had a rude awakening!

I wanted to share another creation that I made using the newly released Whiff of Joy products for April. Have you seen them? I am in LOVE!

DSC_7010 copy

I am partial to owls and they seem to be quite the trend these days. I pulled out some brightly colored patterned paper from my scrpa drawer and created a fun, cheery card.  WoJ Die-lights go a long way to make this card special and then a few adhesive gems and  a darling owl charm, finish the card perfectly :)

DSC_7012 copy

Here are some product links for you:

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

marion said...

It is so wonderfull ! So happy you received your gooddies from Whiff of Joy. love the card, lots of hugs and love, Marion

mgoll88 said...

Love that cute owl, this is a very wonderfull card creatioN =)

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails