Monday, March 17, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Monday evening my friends. I am just now getting a chance to get my latest project posted :) I have been having a play with water-coloring. It is nice to switch things up every once in a while. For this particular one, I used a variety of mediums: Distress Reinkers, Tombows and Twinkling H20s. I shared a photo of  it on my Facebook page in the process of being colored a few days ago. Here it is all done and made into a card/tag :)

DSC_6926 copy

The image I used is called Summer Beach Tilda from the 2013 Summer Breeze Collection. I did not get her when the collection originally came out but I recently got myself a few more from this collection. I guess I am looking forward to some warm weather!

As this is a sitting Tilda, I needed something for her to actually be sitting on :) I have a ton of Magnolia background and accessory stamps that I need to use more often. A lot of them came with their Stamp Kits when I used to buy them. I found this life buoy and it was the perfect size for her!  The clouds were die-cut of of felt as was the white leaf borders and the heart base. All were WoJ die-lights.

Lacey sent me a variety of the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that she has started to carry in the store. Without a doubt, these are the most gorgeous paper flowers I have seen and worked with.  I love the colors and styles and how they look when all mixed together. A definite must have in your craft supplies.

Here is another view so that you can see the dimension that the flowers give:

DSC_6928 copy

I am entering this in the following Challenges:

Totally Tilda Challenge: No Square Cards
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge: Flower Power
Cute Card Thursday: Girls, Girls, Girls

Now, here is the news from  Stamp and Create!

***Upcoming Vacation Closure***
The store will be closed for Spring Break from Saturday, March 22nd - Sunday, March 30th. 
Orders placed after noon EST on Friday, March 21st will not ship out until until Monday, March 31st.
The store will be closed again from Monday, March 31st - Wednesday, April 2nd 
Orders placed after noon EST on Sunday, March 30th will not ship out until Thursday, April 3rd.
Orders placed through noon EST this Friday will ship out as normal this week.
******

Make sure to check out the new Stamp Give-Away on the Stamp and Create Facebook Page!!

*******


Whimsy Stamps new release and restocks are ordered and should be here by the end of the week.

That is it for me. Enjoy the rest of you evening :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely. Superb colouring and a fabulous shape. I have to agree with you about the Wild Orchid flowers - I love them too. Thanks for joining in with our Shaped Cards challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn xx

mgoll88 said...

yiur heart looks very wonderfull, thats a really fantastic creation

LG
Michaela

Unknown said...

Lovely creation, you have done a great job coloring Tilda and love the design of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

Shelly G said...

OMGosh! This is adorable! Do you know what the life preserver stamp is called or where I might find it?

Shelly G said...

Ooh I found the stamp - it's called the Bathing ring from the Lazy Summer Days collection. Thank you so much for your inspiration. Found your blog from a cute card posted on Stamp and Create.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails