Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 173

Happy Wednesday!(actually it might already be Thursday for some of you) I think the cold weather is affecting my productivity. Everything seem to take longer and I find that I have a hard time getting warm these days. I am longing for a hint of Spring.

I wanted to share my make for the latest Whiff of Joy Challenge that actually went live a week ago. I just haven’t had a chance to share with you yet. You do have another week to join in the challenge. If you would like to do so, please enter at this post ~here~

The theme this time around is:
Monochrome

DSC_6794 copy

I am really addicted to making little tags these days. This time around, I used the nesting star die-lights from Whiff of Joy as the base. I added this sweet image and a bunch of other die-cuts to create this unique and vintage-look tag. SO much fun :)

DSC_6796 copy

Here is the product list for you:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

marion said...

Love this one, so many lovely things you have used on it and the image is sooo lovely, lots of hugs, Marion

mgoll88 said...

Very great creation, looks really fantastic!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails