Sunday, February 23, 2014

Whiff of Joy 2014 Spring Kit

Happy Sunday my lovelies! With the 2014 Secret Spring Stamp kit all set to ship out, I thought I would share one of my projects that I made using one of the images. The kit has a musical theme which is pretty darned perfect for my family.

My sons enjoy getting little tags from me, especially if I happen to use a sweet Henry mouse image….he is their favourite little character.

DSC_6788 copy

I used a ton, and I mean a ton of products to create this tag and it isn’t really that big. However, the cuteness factor is right up there. I used our Nested Star die-light to cut our the star shape. I used the largest die and cut out one in Kraft and then one in white card-stock.

I embossed the Kraft heart with Stamping’ Up’s Distress Dots stamp and heat embossed it with white powder. Then, I ran the it through a paper crimper. It gave it a lot of texture and made it that tiniest bit smaller than the white one. I then added some Frantage to the edges. Love that stuff. I added an eyelet to the top using my  WR Memories keepers big pink tool…..I can’t for the life of me remember the name for it. Big Bite? Big Chomper? Anyway, I am sure you know what I am talking about. If I remember, or get a chance to look it up, I will come back and edit this post.

I added a few die-cut shapes, a pin, some twine, and or course my sweet Henry with Guitar image and that was my tag completed :) I gave this to my middle son for Valentine’s Day :)

DSC_6791 copy

Here are some product links for you:

Thanks for joining me today. If you would like to see more projects using this sweet kit, head on over to the Whiff of Joy blog. I posted a showcase post over there today!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super duper cute!

marion said...

Owww these are sooo sweet, love it, hugs, Marion PS Can not wait to receive my kit :)

Ellibelle said...

It is beautiful Jeanette, and love how you colored cute Henry!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you are well too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Dorte said...

Such a little cutie, Jeanette,
hugs Dorte

mgoll88 said...

thats a very fantastic creation, love that image and goes perfec ton the star

LG
Michaela

Shanna Shands said...

This is super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails