Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Tuesday! As I look out my window this morning….it is snowing….again. Actually I am really not all that sad. We have been pretty fortunate this winter if you compare us to our neighbours to the south and to the west and east of us. They are getting hit pretty hard and the the storms seem to be by-passing us for the most part. Besides…the snow is great for skiing.

SO I am back with a new little insert that I made for my PL album. Love this sweet image :)

DSC_6837 copy

It looks pretty plain and simple, but I did a lot to this little 3x4 insert!  I cut it out using the new WoJ die using watercolor paper. I then added the graduated colors using Distress inks: tumble glass, broken china and stormy sky. The I used SU! Distressed Dots background stamp with white embossing power.

I added two types of ribbon along the bottom and some twine and a cute umbrella charm to the top. Finally I added my copic colored image: Swiss Pixie May Day Birgitta from CC Designs. A perfect little insert for when Spring-time finally arrives.

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

**New Saturated Canary
**New Make it Crafty Rubber Stamps
**Magnolia Lost & Found Collection
**New** Magnolia Winter Wonderland
**New Wild Rose Studio
**New** Whimsy Stamps
**New** Magnolia Little London Collection

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. I have a back-log of projects that I need to start posting so be on the look-out this week for more from me!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Tammi said...

She's adorable, so sweet!

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet card creation, looks wonderfull!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails