Monday, February 3, 2014

Stamp and Create DT Cards

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I have a couple of projects to share with you today, so I better get cracking :)

First off, is my card for the new Stamp and Create February challenge:

Love is in the Air

 

DSC_6787 copy

I used For You Tilda from Magnolia's Lost & Found collection. I also used the Cosy Big Snowflake doohickey and Frantage along the edges of the heart shape. Some twine, pins and a wood veneer heart covered in stickles, completed the project.

DSC_6792 copy

If you would like to play along with this month’s challenge, please enter at this posting ~here~

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

 

My next project was a PL insert that I created for the newest Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. The theme was to:

Add some red

 

DSC_6783-copy_thumb3

I used Tilda with Rose Scent. I wish I had the little accessory table that goes with the collection but I don’t so I used a Hero Arts cling stamp that has some lovely roses instead and added a little border to the top. I pulled out a very old Martha Stewart punch. Haven’t used it in ages and I loved it so!

If you would like to join in this challenge, you can enter at this posting ~here~

That is it for me. I have a ton of work around the house to do and maybe, just maybe, I can squeeze some time in for crafting!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Your heart looks wonderfull, thats an very nice creation!

LG
Michaela

marion said...

Love them both, wish I knew you needed that stamp, it was in my Magnolia kit :(, lots of hugs, Marion

Anet's Crafting said...

Your heart shape card is beautiful Jeanette, I love the cute image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails