Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 170

Happy Wednesday my peeps! Hope you are keeping warm if you are in my neck of the woods. It is positively fridgid and the wind makes it all the more colder.

Today is the first Whiff of Joy Challenge for 2014. The theme is “For the Girls”.

I made an insert card for my Project Life Album. This image always brings to mind Jane Austen and a romantic feeling.

DSC_3526 copy

This is a digital image and it was easy to size it to fit the card perfectly. I took a piece of older MME paper and cut it so that the lovely shape and word “perfect” were positioned on the right part of my insert. I then stamped in the “happily ever after” using black versafine ink. I find that the versafine gives a very crisp stamping and perfect edges. You just have to bear in mind it takes a tad longer to dry than Memento. I felt something else was missed and so I added the pearl brad. It balances everything out and picks up the gold/yellow that is also in the coloring.

Here are the product links for you:

To see the creations of the rest of the team and/or to enter the challenge, please see this posting here on the WoJ Blog.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep warm.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet card creation with a sweet image =)

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails