Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ Winter Tags

Happy Wednesday! I am playing catch-up these days. I went away with a group of girl-friends for a weekend shopping trip in Albany! It has become somewhat of an annual tradition and I look forward to it every year.  It was a blast and I got a head start on my Christmas shopping as well as catching up with the girls! I may or may not have splurged on myself at the Coach Factory outlet…….so hard to resist :)  Today I am sharing a couple of insert tags that I made. I am not sure whether they will be going in my December Daily album for this year or my Project Life album. Either way they will dress up my pages for sure.  DSC_5731 copy

DSC_5732 copy



I used two of the new images from Magnolia's Winter Wonderland Collection to create inserts for an album: Merry Christmas Tilda and Noel Tilda. I stamped and masked them so that I could stamp backgrounds on them. I used Hero Arts Snow dots on the first one and Whimsy’s Music on the second one. The ink was Hero Arts Soft Pool and Soft Sand.

After coloring the images, I added some ribbon trim and a Snowflake charm  and a Christmas tree charm. All done and ready to be used whenever I need them :)

I am entering these in the  Tuesday Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog as well as the Simply Magnolia Challenge blog.

The Stamp and Create Weekly Candy is:
Strawberry Beatrice from CC Designs
**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, November 17th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.
Enter candy here
 There are lots of new goodies in the store at the moment! Here a few that I my eye on:
**New Saturated Canary 
**New** Magnolia Winter Wonderland
**New Wild Rose Studio
**New** Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo











3 comments:

inge said...

They are both gorgeous ,and beautiful coloured. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet creations with wonderfull images!

LG
Michaela

Karen said...

SO pretty and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you again next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails