Thursday, October 17, 2013

This and That

Happy Thursday everyone! It has been a crazy week and I just haven’t had the chance to do much blogging at all. The good new is that I took a day off from anything to do with the house and just worked on projects in my craft studio. I was able to get a lot of projects completed and if felt great. I can’t show anything to you just yet but here are some of the things I was working with :)

I cannot tell you how much fun I had. A lot of what I made is going into my 2013 December Daily Album. I will be sharing more on that later on :)

Finally, just to let you know that there is a great sale on at Stamp and Create. Here are the details:

Orders place through Sunday will not ship out until Monday, October 21st.

While we are gone, there is a Sale on at Stamp and Create!

15% off the whole store excluding Pre-Orders

******

Also, the new Wild Rose Studio stamps are now available for Pre-Order

These designs are not included in the sale.

******

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

**New Wild Rose Studio - Pre-Order

**New** Whimsy Stamps

**New** Magnolia Little London Collection

**New Magnolia So Spooky Collection

**New Paper**

**New Saturated Canary

Okey-dokey…..gotta pay some attention to the mounds of paper work at my desk. Have a good one.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails