Friday, October 4, 2013

Letter to Santa

Happy Friday! I have a new LLLC card to share with you today. Our theme this week is Winter. I have been wanted to get this stamp inked up and colored for a while now…..I was so happy to have a chance to use it :)

DSC_5489 copy

I love how teaming up this sweet image together with the tree and fence die make this into a fun winter scene. I made a quick video to show you how I colored his hat to give it looks of texture. I will be sharing that later this month on the LLLC blog.

Here are the product links:
Stamp: Letter to Santa Luka 
Dies:
Christmas Tree 
Heart Fence

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: Y21, YR24, E25
Green: YG63, YG93, YG95
Red: R14, R17, E07
Brown: E41, E42, E43, E44
Brown Grey: W00, W1, W3, BG91

Thanks for swinging by and have a terrific weekend.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very sweet and adorable. Awesome coloring too.

Gittans Pysselsida said...

Varför kan jag inte filmen i min dator?
Kram

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails