Thursday, September 19, 2013

~La-La Land Crafts Halloween Release

We are so glad you joined us for a SPOOKTACULAR week showcasing the NEW HALLOWEEN Stamps, Dies and Frames & Shapes!!

In this new release we have FOUR new stamps, THREE new dies and ONE new Frames & Shapes Kit.

The new stamps include
Dragon Luka, Cauldron Witch Marci, Bat Girl Marci, and Scarecrow Marci.

For the DIES we have
Pumpkins & Jack-o-Lantern Set, Spiderweb Corner, and Spiderweb Border.

Last, but not least, we have an awesome Halloween Frames & Shapes Kit!!

All of these NEW products are now available in our online store! Click HERE to go SHOPPING! :-)

Today, I am sharing a cute ornament that I made using the new products:

DSC_5459 copy

To add the sparkle to the frame, I lightly sprayed it with Krylon Adhesive spray and then sprinkled Glitter Ritz over on top of it. I burnished it with my fingers and it was done. I was happy that it worked so well. I added a few spider charms and ribbon and my sweet ornament is done and ready to be hung come Halloween :)

Here are the Copic Marker numbers that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, BV00, R20, R11
Hair: E50, YR31, YR24, E35, E37
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Grey: C00, C1, C3
Green: YG00, YG61, YG63
Purple: V00, V12, V15, V17
Gold: YR30, YR31, YR24

Thanks for stopping by! I will have another make from this release to share with you tomorrow :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails