Saturday, September 7, 2013

~ La-La Land Craft Stamps

Happy Saturday! I hope that your weekend is off to a fabulous start. I wanted to share my LLLC creation for this week with you. The theme was tags and I decided to make this fun Halloween tag using one of my new faves!

DSC_5434 copy

I cut out the tag shape using some patterned paper and cardstock. I am in absolute love with this new gold cardstock that I got ~here~ It is heavy weight and the subtle sheen on it is just my style! You need to get some…trust me.

Here are more links for you:

Stamp:
Tophat Steampunk Marci
Dies:
Booktab & Labels
Open Leaf Flourish

and here is a close-up for you.


DSC_5435 copy

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: Y21, YR24, E09
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Purple: V000, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Gold: Y21, Y26, Y28

Thanks for swinging by my friends :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute, love the tag!

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails