Monday, July 22, 2013

~ LLLC ~ Inspiration Card : Embossing

Happy Monday morning peeps!

As Monday mornings go, this one is pretty darn amazing! We all got up early today as one boys goes to Sailing camp, the other is going to Hockey camp and the smallest one is home alone with me! I am just going to get this post up and then we are off for an adventure on our bikes :) Sometime today I will have to get some groceries but I am thinking of taking the extra time to go off to the farmer’s market and seeing what they have there.

Last week, we were asked to use embossing on our card. Here is what I came up with:

IMG_0806 copy

I used one of my favorite LLLC images to create this fun card. I already had the polaroid frame cut out from when I was making another project. I like to make duplicates in case I goof up or as in this case, I want to have some ready for another project.

I used a Hero Arts background stamp to emboss the chevron pattern with white embossing powder. Then I dabbed it with a Distress Ink pad and wiped the ink across. The embossing resisted the ink but the bare cardstock picked it up. It was quick and easy!

IMG_0808 copy

Here is a close-up of the flower I created using one of our LLLC dies. Adding button and some twine keeps it casual :) Finally, a close-up view of sweet Marci who was colored with copic markers.

IMG_0809 copy

Here are the product links for you:

Stamp: Beret Marci
Dies: Waterlily Die

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00 ,E11, BV000, R20, R30
Hair: E40, E42, E43, E44
Mauve: VOOO, RV91, RV93, RV95
Gray: W1, W3, W5
Taupe: E81, W1

That is it for me! Have a fantastic day. I will back with another card soon and a couple of vidoes!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

a very cute image, looks wonderfull!

LG
Michaela

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails