Friday, June 28, 2013

~ La-La Land Crafts ~ Summer Fun

Happy Friday everyone! I have quick post for you all today to show you my LLLC Inspiration Friday theme card.

This week it is all about Summer Fun and to me…..that means splish-splashing in an ocean :) So, I chose this cutie!

DSC_4233 copy

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E21, E50, E23
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97
Red: R14, R17, R27
Grey: C1, C3, C5
Aqua: BG10, BG11

All the patterned paper was pulled out of my scrap bins…..maybe I will get to the bottom one day! LOL!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun  at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed.

Have a great week-end!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails