Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 153

Happy Wednesday! It is time once again to share my card with you for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. This time, the theme is:

Spring

I {heart} this image called Miss Ladybugs and took the opportunity to re-ink it and create a pretty Spring card :)

Card #3 Love Grows Happiness front view copy

I created the scalloped circle-shaped card using my Silhouette SD. I really love how fast and easy it is and I saved the template so that the next time I want to create one, the shape is already there for me.

The paper is from an older Kaiser Craft paper pad named Chanteuse. Love the combo of pink & green. I stamped this beautiful sentiment onto a pre-cut label that comes with the paper pad and added some ribbon, a doily and paper punched butterflies to complete my card.

Card #3 Love Grows Happiness side view copy

Inside you have a wee peek to show you that I stamped the image once again but onto patterned paper and left it un-colored. The stitched on the inside and outside is faux. I just used a paper piercer and a gel pen to get the look.

Here are some links for you:

Miss LadybugsSpring Sentiments - set of 12

Thanks for stopping by and won’t you join us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge and share your spring card with us?

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

marion said...

such a fab card, so lovely, love it, hugs, Marion

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! WOnderful coloring, great stitching look and I like the round card style.

Nonni said...

Stunningly beautiful! As always, I admire your coloring!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous,cute card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails