Friday, January 25, 2013

LLLC Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! I haven’t posted all week. Must be because it has been so crazy cold here. Unbelievable. With the wind chill it has been minus 39 degrees celsius and that is just too much even for this Canadian girl!
Today I have my LaLa Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday card to share with you. This week our theme is:
In Stitches
I took the easy way out and added some stitched ribbon!
DSC_2930 copy
The card opens up: DSC_2929 copy
I used  Luka with Crayons  stamp the Heart Die Fence.

Copic Colors
Skin: E000,E00, E11, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E35. E57
Shirt: BG10, BG11, BG13
Shorts: E40, E41, E43
We love to see your La La Land Crafts creations so just link them up to the CUSTOMER GALLERY and be in with a chance of winning a prize !
That is it for me! Thanks for swinging by today and have a wonderful day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails