Friday, January 18, 2013

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week and have some fun plans for the week-end! I am teaching a Copic Class Saturday morning and then will be watching my son play some exhibition hockey games. On Sunday we have a birthday party but the rest of the day is pretty much free. It will be nice to relax a little after a busy, activity filled week.

Today I am showing you my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration Friday. This week our theme is :

No Flowers

DSC_2196 copy

I had fun creating this boy card. I used a lot of the newly released product (stamps & dies) from LLLC:

Best Friends Luka
Scallop Bracket Die
Heart Treble Clef Die
Garden Bench Die

here is a look at the inside of the card:

DSC_2197 copy


Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53,E35
Dog: E40, E41, E42, E43, E444
Grey: C1, C3, C5
Green: YG00, YG11, YG61
Aqua: BG10, BG11

Did you see all the FABULOUS new dies and images from CHA? So many fantastic new crafty things! Check out this post: CHA NEW RELEASE SHOWCASE

We love to see your La La Land Crafts creations so just link them up to the CUSTOMER GALLERY and be in with a chance of winning a prize !

I will be back a little later on with a second post  for a brand new challenge that is starting :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your layout Jeannette. I have to scraplift it for sure!!!!!

Leanne said...

Loved seeing your card at the LLLC booth in person. It was really eyecatching and fun!! Loved the colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails