Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 143 ~ Photo Inspiration

Happy Wednesday! Already the middle of the week….time is just flying by. I have to get caught up with my Project Life as I have gotten a little behind. Then I will be getting all the pages for my December Daily album ready! My Whiff of Joy December Daily kit arrived today and it is lovely. I can’t wait to start planning it out. I hope to be able to share some of that process with you….

Today I have my card for the new Whiff of Joy Challenge. We have a photo to inspire you this time :)

Bild WoJ

I had some images already colored up and just waiting to be made into a card and these two seemed a likely pair for this challenge!

DSC_1782 copy

Sorry for the wonky picture. I have no idea why it looks so skewed. It is actually quite square and straight…honest. Also, the little letters read “for you”. Somehow the star covered over the letter “f” without me noticing while I was taking the picture.

This image is from last month’s Whiff of Joy release and is absolutely too cute. I think I will be saving this one to give to my middle son. He adores penguins.

Here are the product links for you:

I hope to can join us in this fortnight’s challenge. You can enter ~here~

Thanks for stopping by and have wonderful rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

This is oh so gorgeous Jeanette - fabulous colours and I love your embellies - the glittery snowflakes are yummy, hugs Juliexx

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! Your colors are so fun and awesome design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails