Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! Seriously? My kids went to school for 2 days and it is the week-end already? I have had time to re-stock the pantry and fridge and do some laundry. That is it. The kids certainly aren’t complaining about all the days off though!

Here is my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration which is Christmas is October!

Luka Present

I used Christmas Present Luka  paired up with the Christmas Tree die. The paper is from the Be Merry paper pack by Kaiser Craft. The  Snowflake charm is from Stamp & Create and I thought it made a nice star for the top of the tree! I also added some of my favorite Bakers Twine.

Copic Markers
Skin: E00, E01, E93, E95
Red: R14, R17, R27, E07
Grey: W00, W1, W3. W5
Blue: B91, B93, B95
Green: G20, G82, G85
Shirt: E40, E41, E43

We would love to see your work, so why not link up to either the Customer Gallery or if your on Facebook like the page and show us what you have been creating!! Irina has also had a few Facebook Challenges.... It's loads of Fun!!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails