Friday, September 14, 2012

Whiff of Joy Sneak Peek and LLLC Friday

startpageHalloween

Happy Friday! Hope that your week went by happily and that you have some fun plans in store for you this week-end! I have another Whiff of Joy sneak peek for you today. I am totally in love with this Halloween release and I am pretty certain that these rosette decorations that I have made will be going up very soon :)

Here is my second one and it features Simply Maya again. She is one cutie-patootie!

044 copy

This decoration was made in the same way as the one that I posted on Tuesday. Basically two rosettes, one slightly smaller, adhered together with the image fussy cut out.

The rest of the amazing Design Team have sneak peeks out so just check their links on my side-bar for more no calorie Halloween treats and don’t forget to join us for our blog hop this Sunday!

I have a second card to share with you because I am pretty bad at planning out my posts these days and I skip days and then end up with more than one project to show. I really need to get back into the swing of things!

Our LLLC Inspiration theme this Friday is “Stars” and I took the opportunity to ink up sweet Beach Marci for what I am pretty certain is my last 2012 Summer card……good-bye Summer, you were amazing.

003 copy
I used Summer Marci and paired her up with the LLLC Wave Border Die. What a perfect match. I created the stars by die-cutting and scoring them. The papers are from a MME paper pack. I forget which one.


Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Pink: RV23, RV25, RV29
Aqua: BG23, BG45, BG49
Yellow: Y21, YR23, YR24

That is it for me today. I hope you have a great day and maybe an inky one too! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Two wonderfull Projects, for all the Halloweendeco looks great!

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails