Monday, August 20, 2012

Stamp & Create DT Card

Happy Monday! I am taking a break from labelling school supplies :) The kids did great by recycling lots of things from last year and the rest we brought brand-new. You gotta have fresh things for the new school year after-all.

Today’s card is my Stamp and Create DT card. I fell in love with this super sweet Greeting Farm image; Shimmer Bean and just had to have her! She reminds my of a tiny little doll that I had when I was a wee girl. She had long, long red hair and of course that is the color I went for as well!

073 copy

The sentiment and the decorative flourish are all part of the stamp set and I stamped it first onto some Neenah cardstock using Jenni Bowlin Chicken Feed ink. Then I used Hero Arts Pool Tide to stamp this pretty Hero Arts background and sponge the edges. I cut the banner of some paper from Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Paper 6 X6 -My Mind's Eye and then added some bling since my card was quite bare :)

Here are  some new products in stock over at Stamp and Create

New adorable Humphrey's Corner Christmas stamps in stock...

as well as some new Morehead Clear stamps...

 

This week's Stamp and Create candy is:

Noel Santa from Sarah Kay

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, August 26th at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy ~here~

Thanks for swinging by today!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails