Happy Tuesday! Hope you are enjoying a beautiful Summer day.I have a another stair-step card to share with you today. This time it is a center stair-step card!
I created this intricate wedding card using many different die cuts and punches. By keeping this a tone on tone white card, it all works together!
List of Materials:
- ·Whiff of Joy Stamps: Willow as Bride, Magical Wishes Sentiment Set
- Whiff of Joy Metal Dies: Nested Flowers II, Cute Hearts, Romantic Swirls, Leaves
- Spellbinders Metal Dies: Fancy Tags, Nestabilities Labels 10
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
- Whiff of Joy Half pearls ~Snow-white, Pearl Brads ~ White Basics
- PaperTrey Ink In Bloom Impression Plate
Here is my video tutorial showing you how to create this center stair step card:
This Whiff of Joy image that I used as well as many of the Whiff of Joy Wedding and Motherhood stamps are currently on clearance now. Katharina has to make room for all the new stamps:) So, you can get these gorgeous stamps (some of my personal favorites) at an amazing 50% off! I have linked each image for you. Once these babies are gone, they are gone so don’t procrastinate :)
This card will be placed in my Etsy store (as soon as I get time) If you want it, email me before it goes into the store!
The Secret Fall Kit is up for pre-order now! Believe me, this is another must-have. I absolutely love the theme of this one!
The limited edition of our popular secret stamp kits is open for pre-order. Click HERE to secure your copy.
Here is a sample made by Katharina!
| || |
Hugs Jeanette xxo